In this position (based in Herentals, Belgium), you will be part of the EMEA business controlling team reporting to the Business Analysis & Controlling Manager.
The Financial Analyst’s principal responsibilities will be to monitor, analyze and optimize multiple business data and processes throughout the entire organization where you will work closely with other functions, especially Operations, Sales and Marketing.
Your insights and recommendations will be key to improve the efficiency and accuracy of existing reporting systems and to ensure profitable and long term business growth.
We Are Kemin
We are visionaries who see things differently and are inspired by the world around us. We have been dedicated to using applied science to improve the quality of life for over half a century. Committed to feed and food safety, Kemin maintains top-of-the-line manufacturing facilities where over 500 specialty ingredients are made for humans and animals in the global feed and food industries, as well as the health, nutrition, beauty, and textile markets. We provide product solutions and options to customers in more than 120 countries.
A privately held, family-owned and operated company, Kemin has more than 2,800 global employees and operates in 90 countries including manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, and the United States.
More information about the company on our website: www.kemin.com
- Analyzing and reducing monthly operation variances
- Monitor sales, margin and Opex performance and formulate recommendations to accelerate profitable business growth
- Assist in Standard and budget costing calculation and analysis
- Ad-Hoc financial analysis
- Assist in monthly sales and and margin reporting
- Assist in monthly financial and management reporting
- Support in global ERP testing (M3)
- Improving the efficiency and accuracy of global business reporting systems (Power BI, Power Query,..)
- Support in the analysis of CAPEX investment projects
- Assist in the budgeting process of multiple international Business Units (Kemin Biologics, Kemin Aquaculture and Kemin Agrifoods)
- Top line forecasting
- Back-up for AP and GL accounting
- Assist in business improvement projects