EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
Our Tax department counts in Belgium about 350 employees who render advice in :
- Business/Corporate Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Indirect Tax (VAT, customs and excises)
- International Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Transaction Tax
We are looking for a Junior Consultant in the domain of Business Tax in order to join our Transaction Tax / M&A Tax department in Diegem.
Your key responsibilities
As a Junior Consultant in Transaction tax:
- You are involved in Transaction/ M&A client engagements;
- You will collaborate with a team of Transaction Tax professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries;
- You will take part in the tax screening of companies (Due Diligence);
- You will assist in setting up tax efficient acquisition structures;
- You will work closely with the other sub departments of Tax and the department of Transaction Support and you will coordinate assignments with colleagues of these departments. Transaction Support renders advice in regard to financial due diligence.