What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our Tax department counts in Belgium about 500 employees who render advice in :
- Business/Corporate Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Indirect Tax (VAT, customs and excises)
- International Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Transaction Tax
We are looking for Junior Consultants in the domain of Business Tax in order to join our Transaction Tax / M&A Tax department in Diegem.
Your key responsibilities
As a Junior Consultant in Transaction tax:
- You are involved in Transaction/ M&A client engagements;
- You will collaborate with a team of Transaction Tax professionals to combine diverse cross-border transaction experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries;
- You will take part in the tax screening of companies (Due Diligence);
- You will assist in setting up tax efficient acquisition structures;
- You will work closely with the other sub departments of Tax and the department of Transaction Diligence and you will coordinate assignments with colleagues of these departments.Transaction Diligence renders advice in regard to financial due diligence.