EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
In order to reinforce our transfer pricing practice within our tax department, we are looking for several consultants to join our team in Brussels.
Within EY's International Tax Services (ITS) group, we offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals. Providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing, our people prepare documentation, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop tax planning approaches.
As a consultant, you will participate in multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and you will contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical conclusions
- Help your customer to coordinate their fiscal strategy for their supply chain
- Participate in various projects and workflows thoroughly and accurately
- Analyze information devise and develop financial models
- Perform economic, financial and accounting analyses
- Perform quality control of work product
- Participate in and contribute to attaining team goals
We are looking for Junior Consultants in Transfer Pricing for our office in Diegem.