What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Within EY's International Tax Services (ITS) group, we offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals. Providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing, our people prepare documentation, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop tax planning approaches.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As a consultant, you will participate in multiple and challenging transfer pricing engagements and you will contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients.
We are looking for Junior Transfer Pricing Consultants for our office in Diegem.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical conclusions
- Help your customer to coordinate their fiscal strategy for their supply chain
- Participate in various projects and workflows thoroughly and accurately
- Analyze information devise and develop financial models
- Perform economic, financial and accounting analyses
- Perform quality control of work product
- Participate in and contribute to attaining team goals