Roles & Responsibilities
The demand for companies to be transparent about how they operate internationally and where they pay tax is ever increasing. Businesses need to improve the way they explain their operating models and tax approach to stakeholders. This means being able to understand and readily demonstrate the commercial facts and their alignment with profit and tax outcomes. Thoughtfully designed and effectively implemented transfer pricing policies are essential to good business conduct.
Our TP team helps clients with the planning, design and implementation of transfer pricing policies. We offer a wide range of services to help clients comply with all the transfer pricing requirements.
You will have the opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team on versatile projects for distinguished multinational companies. You will be surrounded by people who will help, guide and train you for you to become an expert and a reliable advisor. In our company, your main responsibilities exist of, but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with preparing and filing the required Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Assisting clients with harmonizing their documentation approach and streamlining their underlying processes.
- Helping client to integrate their transfer pricing policies with day-to-day operations.
- Assisting clients in case of transfer pricing audit.
- Helping clients to gain certainty about tax uncertainties (applying for a ruling or APA, review of current transfer pricing policies, ...)